The essential part of brake pad development is choosing the right frictional material to exhibit the ideal brake characteristics to suit its targeted usage. Usually the formula requires a compromise; for example, a quiet and noise-free pad cannot be guaranteed against brake fade characteristics, at times increasingly worse than factory brake pads. A balance of braking properties is very important as well, such as if the effectiveness of the pad compound is increased, so must the initial braking characteristic for which both are correlated with the pedal control factor. Typically, the more experienced the driver, the more they will request for a pad with increased linear braking characteristics with high fade resistance. Six varying frictional levels and characteristics have been developed to suit a wide array of user needs. These brake pads have undergone rigorous testing such as long-term street testing and countless data logging from circuit use to bring to you the most ideal iSWEEP brake pad.
iSweep is a Japanese brake and suspension company. All products are developed and manufactured in Japan.
for STREET USER - Low Dust, Same Bite
A brake pad that produces less dust compared to factory OEM.
- - Users who are unsatisfied with OEM brake dust.
- - Far less brake dust compared to stock factory OEM brake pads.
- - Far less brake squeal compared to stock factory pads.
- - Roughly 10-20% more effective under normal city driving conditions.
- - Improved initial bite and braking control compared to factory OEM pads.
- - Tested in extreme winter conditions with effective stable results.
for STREET / SPORTS USER - Less Dust, More Bite
Raises the level of performance compared to factory OEM.
- - Far more effective performance compared to stock OEM brake pads.
- - Versatile brake pad for aggressive street and winding roads.
- - Quick reaction to brake pedal input and excellent control of applied force.
- - Controlled linear characteristics and stable operation with no sudden or abrupt bite.